Home Royal Leamington Spa Canoe Club

Component Configuration Error:

Comments

No new comments.
DRAFT OLD VERSION LIVE Create Copy

Page Title

This component has not been configured.

Markdown syntax. Use this Cheatsheet for guidance.
{"ID":59,"SpaceID":2,"PageID":41,"CreateCopyOfID":null,"HasCommentsThread":false,"SeoTags":{"OpenGraphTags":[{"ID":"og:title","Name":"Club News \u0026 Communications"},{"ID":"og:type","Name":"website"},{"ID":"og:url","Name":"https://www.rlscc.com/Cms/Spaces/NM/Club+News++Communications"}],"NonOpenGraphTags":[]},"Path":"Club+News++Communications","Title":"Club News \u0026 Communications","Author":{"ID":374,"Name":"Joseph Askew","CompanyName":null},"Version":1,"IsDraft":false,"IsOldVersion":false,"PublicationDate":"13/09/2020 21:35","VersionDescription":"v1 - Club News \u0026 Communications - Joseph Askew - 13/09/2020 21:35","HideHeader":false,"IsFullWidth":false,"Blocks":[{"Columns":[{"Width":12,"WidthClasses":"col-md-12","Elements":[{"Type":"COMPONENT","Content":null,"ContentConfig":{"Caption":null,"Icon":null,"IconColour":null,"CaptionColour":null,"UnderlineColour":null,"TextColour":null,"PaddingLeft":"10px","PaddingTop":"10px","PaddingRight":"10px","PaddingBottom":"10px","FontSize":null,"LineHeight":null,"BottomMargin":0,"PhoneVisible":true,"TabletVisible":true,"DesktopVisible":true},"ComponentCode":"announcements","ComponentData":{"Announcements":[{"ID":31,"Title":"Donation to start SUP Group","Text":"\u003cp\u003eWe have received a generous\u0026nbsp;donation by Derek to help us starting a SUP group.\u0026nbsp;\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eDerek has paddled with us since 2020, but is moving away. It has been a pleasure to have you at the club and your generous donation is the perfect help to kick start the SUP group. We keep you posted (bombarded) with pictures. We will start Sunday morning \u0027Sup\u0026Talk\u0027 groups and we already have some qualified instructors to help us.Thank you!\u003c/p\u003e","PostingTime":"02 October 2021 08:10","PostingUserName":"Michael Gallion","CanMarkAsRead":false,"HasBeenRead":false},{"ID":29,"Title":"Update from Committee Meeting","Text":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eHere is the latest summary from the committee meeting (09/Sep/2021):\u003c/strong\u003e\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIn the meeting the\u0026nbsp;\u003ca href=\"https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15PbFpaJNmevZBN4nu5-xE1cfnkohpjWff8tgFjJtQWs/edit?usp=sharing\" target=\"_blank\"\u003eQ3 Summary Report\u003c/a\u003e\u0026nbsp;was reviewed. The following approvals have been done.\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- New Banner and Artwork for outdoor area has been approved\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- Cost for Summer Event Food has been approved\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- Gym equipment update has been approved\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- Recreational Coach development program has been approved (Application closes by 30/Sep)\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- Membership fee proposal for 2022 has been approved \u0026\u0026nbsp;requires final approval by Trustees\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- Santa Dash is being planned to be supported by Rec \u0026 Racing group together\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e- H\u0026S and Safeguarding procedures are being reviewed and updated on website by November\u003c/p\u003e","PostingTime":"15 September 2021 08:05","PostingUserName":"Michael Gallion","CanMarkAsRead":false,"HasBeenRead":false}],"Caption":"News \u0026 Announcements","Icon":"fas fa-newspaper","IconColour":null,"CaptionColour":null,"UnderlineColour":null,"TextColour":null,"BackgroundColour":null,"BorderColour":null,"IsAdmin":false,"BottomMargin":0,"ResponsiveClasses":""},"ComponentError":null,"BottomMargin":0,"ResponsiveClasses":"","Background":{"Colour":null,"ImageURL":null,"Filter":null,"IsParallax":false,"Image":""},"ImageConfig":{"ImageURL":null,"ObjectFit":"contain","ImageHeight":null,"FrameStyle":null,"BorderRadius":null,"AltText":null,"LinkURL":null,"PaddingLeft":null,"PaddingTop":null,"PaddingRight":null,"PaddingBottom":null,"BottomMargin":0,"PhoneVisible":true,"TabletVisible":true,"DesktopVisible":true}}]}],"ColumnSpacing":0,"BottomMargin":50,"TopPadding":0,"IsFullWidth":false,"IsBackgroundFullWidth":true,"Background":{"Colour":null,"ImageURL":null,"Filter":null,"IsParallax":false,"Image":""}}],"PageURL":"https://www.rlscc.com/Cms/Spaces/NM/Club+News++Communications?version=1","AllVersions":[{"ID":59,"Name":"v1 - Club News \u0026 Communications - Joseph Askew - 13/09/2020 21:35"}],"Comments":[],"UpdatedComments":[],"Spaces":[],"IsWatching":false,"LastViewTime":null,"CanEdit":false,"CanPublish":false,"CanCopy":false,"CanComment":false,"CanReadComments":false,"CanModerateComments":false,"CanLike":false,"CanWatch":false}